OS 160 setup question

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Mon Sep 13 10:41:19 AKDT 2004

Rich,

In the past two years running this engine I never had it backfire.
You must be running it fairly lean to start with. This is where a
hopper tank helps. It will not give you any change in fuel delivery
from a full main tank to an empty one, not until you run the hopper
tank dry as well.
What type of setup are you using ?

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com