Springfield contest

rcaerobob at cox.net rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Sep 13 05:16:38 AKDT 2004

To add my .02...the hospitality was exceptional, but the SUPPORT of "Pattern Wives" was incredible.  Scoring, running sheets, posting results, running concessions....a small group of really committed folks made it a GREAT event!!!
  I add my thanks to others!!!

Bob P.

> From: "Rock, Charles" <crock at kclife.com>
> Date: 2004/09/13 Mon AM 09:06:36 EDT
> To: <discussion at nsrca.org>
> Subject: Springfield contest
>
> Just wanted to give a big thanks to Dan Curtis and his club for the great job on this past weekend  contest! Weather was perfect, and the hospitality from everyone of the Springfield Black sheep squadron was outstanding!
> Nice job Dan, for everything! Charlie Rock

Bob Pastorello, El Reno, OK, USA
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net