O.S. pattern motors

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Sep 9 08:18:26 AKDT 2004

Plus, you only have to replace the original main bearing once....put in the SS double-seal and forget about it.  I have hundreds of flights on two of them and there are no issues.
    Jon - thanks for recommending my site;  I've tried to put easily-reproducible results out there, and I just cannot fault the dependability of the 1.60 setup.
    In terms of $ per flight VALUE, I cannot think of a less-expensive setup to buy, operate, and maintain over the long haul.

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net