O.S. pattern motors

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Thu Sep 9 07:39:46 AKDT 2004

Hi John,
You will be very happy with either engine. Why not go on price? The reply that Jon Lowe wrote is right on the numbers.
You struck me as someone who will be comfortable doing the bearing replacement, so the 160 is an excellent option.
Good meeting you at the Black Dirt contest,
	Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications