O.S. pattern motors

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Sep 8 19:14:23 AKDT 2004

Guys,
 I'm looking for some insight into which motor I should use in a new ship
(Focus). I like the O.S. 1.40RX because it's got a rear exhaust, but the
1.60FX looks nice too. If anyone has any experience with either of these
motors (props, fuel, pumps, things that wear out, etc.) I'd appreciate their
input. Either one is a bit of an investment so I want to make sure I'm
making the right choice. Also if anyone has used any of the new Hyde mounts
(with the nose ring attached to the mount) I'd be interested in hearing
about that too.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---