European Champs, Alcochete, Portugal 2004 ** Klipped **

seefo at san.rr.com seefo at san.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 05:57:11 AKDT 2004

Having read a bunch of this thread for awhile now.. I guess I have a
couple comments (everyone else does.. why not me?)

The fact that John, Ron, and Tony have submitted proposals that go against
the NSRCA feedback should not be automatically labelled as wrong. Just
because the masses want something doesn't always mean it is correct and
should happen. This seems to discard the LONG time involvement of these
people and their wealth of experience in the subject matter.

The comments about Bob Noll representing the USA as the F3A judge in 2005
puzzles me as well. Are you upset that some process isn't being followed
or upset that Bob is going to be a judge? Is he a competent judge? Will he
represent the USA well in this capacity? If yes, then it seems to me he
shouldn't be the target of this (which is the impression I got).

Lastly.. how does this judge rating system work? Just because someone
gives a score that's pretty close to the average doesn't make him/her
right. I've been accused more than once of being wrong for giving a zero
when in fact the other judges just missed an error or misapplied the
downgrades. Giving a score that varies from other judges isn't always the
wrong decision.

Just speaking out loud here I guess..

-Doug Cronkhite