European Champs, Alcochete, Portugal 2004

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Sep 6 16:38:50 AKDT 2004

On Sep 6, 2004, at 6:13 PM, Bill Glaze wrote:

> Joe:
> I would like to raise the idea that things like this, perhaps, are
> just what the membership needs to know is going on.  I hope that
> informing us is the idea here; I hope that there are no private axes
> to grind; if so, they will quickly out.  If there is somebody else
> running for office, I feel that it is possible that information like
> this will make people aware of just why they should vote a certain
> way.  I hope.  An informed electorate............well, you get the
> idea.

Bill Glaze is right.  My philosophy is, "There's no such thing as too
much information".  I wanted everyone to know what was going on with
the F3A judge selection for the 2005 World Championships.  I don't like
someone, "working the system" to be "selected" for the World
Championships, when there are three other U.S. judges with better
ratings.

Ron Van Putte