Fwd: European Champs, Alcochete, Portugal 2004

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 15:13:41 AKDT 2004

Joe:
I would like to raise the idea that things like this, perhaps, are just
what the membership needs to know is going on.  I hope that informing us
is the idea here; I hope that there are no private axes to grind; if so,
they will quickly out.  If there is somebody else running for office, I
feel that it is possible that information like this will make people
aware of just why they should vote a certain way.  I hope.  An informed
electorate............well, you get the idea.
Bill Glaze