Need pump settings for OS 61 RFP

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Sat Sep 4 07:59:17 AKDT 2004

OK, I dug a couple of these guys out last night--One was the old four line
in and out with two screws and one was a Hanno two line with one screw.
Since neither has seen any lubrication for several years I did not actually
adjust the screws thinking that as dry as they are I might gaul an o-ring or
something.  Anyway, they both have a top screw and the four liner has a
bottom screw.  The top screw looks to be a red curly hair over a 32nd in
from flush on both (maybe two turns in) and the bottom is about a 32nd
(maybe a turn and a half).  Couldn't believe I've still got seven of these
guys around--but three of them are still in airplanes and the others are in
various 'recovery' stages.  As I mentioned, didn't ever have to mess with
the pump--bearings and plugs, sure--but never had to adjust the pump.

RS