Programming Futaba 9C

Daniel J. Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Sat Sep 4 02:29:29 AKDT 2004

Hi Jon,

You can do this.  In order to make you thr stk the switch designation on the radio, select thr stk for the switch.  Once you have done that it will ask you at what value you want it to come on at.  Put the throttle stick down as for as you can push it.  Press and hold the center of the round nob.  You will need to hold it for around 2-3 seconds.  The radio will beep, and you will see a value that was set as the stick designation.  When you go anything above that position you should see the mix condition go "off" when you go back down to that position it should read mix "on".  I don't have my radio in front of me right now so this is all from memory.  If you can't get it to work let me know I will get my radio in front of me and walk you through it.  I have the same mix in mine.  Good luck, let me know.

Dan