2004 Rocket City Pattern Contest (Huntsville, AL)

Bryan Kennedy bryan.kennedy at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 3 10:03:00 AKDT 2004

Just wanted to remind everyone the Huntsville, AL  Rocket City Pattern
contest is coming up next weekend September 11-12.

We hope for as large of a turn out as we had last year. This should be a
great opportunity to gain valuable district points as the District
Championship is the next contest.

If you plan on attending, please take a moment to pre-register online at the
link below. You will also find the event flyer and directions to the field
there.

http://www.rocketcityrc.com/events/2004-Pattern/2004-Pattern.html

We look forward to seeing everyone

Bryan & Don