DZ hesitation

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Sep 3 09:18:22 AKDT 2004

Turn the pump IN 1/8th of a turn and try it again. If it still happens then go another 1/8th.

Your pump is too lean! Not making enough pressure. Once you adjust the pump. Then re-set the top end. The HS needle is very dependant on the pump pressure. Richer on the pump (more pressure) requires a leaner top end needle.

TN