VCRC Official Business

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 05:10:55 AKDT 2004

While there are plenty of pawns willing to die for their cause there is little need for a weapons delivery system that is as complex as an RC model. The exception would be to attack an otherwise secure target.

Of greater concern are the autonomous unmanned aircraft. It is possible to put together a GPS controlled device from off the shelf supplies. If the terrorists are allowed to disrupt our lives they are winning.

I highly recommend that any who have not seen the Nick Berg video chase down a copy on the internet. It is not hard to find. That will help you better understand the nature of this adversary.

We are allowing ourselves to be trapped by gentle nature.

Here is my perspective:
War has been declared, they call it Jihad.
Their religious beliefs are universally accepted within their religion making Jihad part of their lives.
Jihad advocates violent overthrow of our government and the destruction of all that is not Muslim.
That is in violation of our Constitution and failure to enforce the Constitution is a crime for all sworn law enforcement.

We are not dictating the terms of Jihad, the Muslims are. They won't play by our rules, we must play by theirs. I know my contact with Muslims has been limited, but so far I have yet to meet one that was not at least as smart as me. Therefore, they are not entitled to my sympathy.

Please don't interpret this as a religious rant on my part. If you disallow the genuine discussion, you are aiding the terrorist cause.

Once again, view the video. There is no reason to believe it is contrived.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US