Nylon gears for Airtronics 94358

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Oct 31 08:25:05 AKST 2004

Hey Ed,

I'll be talking to Bobby at Airtronics this week and will let you know.  I've been using the 358's for rudder servo's since they were available and the 258's and 158's prior to that.  Awesome servo's for strength and speed.  I have never changed away from the metal gears, but then with a servo that strong, I haven't had a lot of wear using them just on the rudder.

Mark