Idle on OS140RX

Amram Privat amram at leshed.com
Sun Oct 31 01:03:48 AKST 2004

Hello all
I have a new OS140RX Engine. While reading the Engine manual I have seen a paragraph stating that vibrations which are a result of using a soft mount can effect the motor in idle mode and can even cause a cut. They recommend using the idle stop screw on the carb keeping a little spring pressure in order to prevent this. Nevertheless, this will not allow a remote engine shutdown. Is that a real thing?
Have anyone experienced this? if yes, any recommendations? I am using Hyde OS140 ARIA with a nose ring.
Thanks
Amram Leshed
http://www.f3a-israel.com