CD's

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 05:54:53 AKDT 2004

Nat
In a close race it is very frustrating to have both judges  from the
sportsman class judging a higher class unless they have previously  judged that class
and are familiar with the sequence that they will judge and  know the basic
downgrades and how to apply them. An example of this is a  judge who sees a
maneuver performed near perfect and scores it as such when the  maneuver is off
center, out of the box or flown in or out with no downgrades  being applied for
those errors it happens more than you may think. As you know I  fly advanced
and would rank the judging of that class at your contest as  the best that I
have experienced in recent years. judges were from the Masters  and FAI class
and it does make a difference. I did not win the contest but for  the first time
in a long time the judging quality was not a  question.
Buddy