CD's

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 17:56:03 AKDT 2004

I think that its a good idea to give Sportsmen the opportunity to judge
unofficially. Have a Sportsman pilot judge along with with the seasoned judges
that have be asigned for the round, any class. Have them discretely look over
the assigned judges' shoulders. No talking of course until the flights are
done,  and their scores do not count, but what better way to expose Sportsmen
pilots?

Do this only for the first two rounds of a contest or until all the  Sportmen
have "judged", which ever is best to expose all. Takes just a bit more
planning by the CD but the service to the judging pool in any District would be
invaluable.

Doesn't answer Nat's original issue with too many pilots not enough judges,
but its a start. By the second or third contest, you could have an extra half
dozen judges you otherwise wouldn't have.

MattK

In a message dated 10/28/2004 7:33:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,