CD's

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Oct 28 15:02:39 AKDT 2004

On Oct 28, 2004, at 4:57 PM, Jeff H. Snider wrote:

> Coming from outside, I'm amazed we don't have a process for ranking
> judges in this sport.

We do have an NSRCA judge ranking system.  Unfortunately it requires
sampling the performances of judges in competitions in which there are
enough judges to determine the "correct" scores.  There are seldom
contests which have more than three judges on a line.  In fact, there
are usually two judges on a line at contests I've attended.  This means
that judge ranking can only be done at the Nats Finals and F3A Team
Selections, in which five judges are on a line.  We have ranked the
judges who have participated in either or both these events over the
past four years and the results will be published by Don Ramsey
(chairman of the NSRCA judging committee) very soon.

Ron Van Putte