Practice tools

Ken Thompson III mrandmrst at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 02:33:03 AKDT 2004

Hi Jeff,
I also want to thank you for this helpful tool.  Being new to pattern, I
will load this into my G2 today, I need all the help I can get.  I have the
G2 with the transmitter, I will probably have to get the cable so as to
utilize my 9C for the mixes and rates.

Thanks again for all of your work and for sharing,

Ken Thompson
Sportsman, again, D4