airbrush paints for foamies

Adam Quennoz aquennoz at ipa.net
Tue Oct 26 18:19:03 AKDT 2004

Hey Paul,

It's funny you should ask.  I just broke out my Paasche airbrush and started back to learning so I could paint my foamies too.  I was told you could use Createx t-shirt paint on the foamies just fine.  I get my paints at Hobby Lobby or one of the big local art stores.  I'm sure there are loads of websites to order paint from too.

Check out this website for a little inspiration:  www.airbrushfx.com

Adam Q