airbrush paints for foamies

Paul Lachance plachance at cox.net
Tue Oct 26 17:49:58 AKDT 2004

Hi all,

    Sorry to repeat this, but I am going to airbrush my next foamie and wondered what everyone uses for paint.  There are a few acrylic paints that are water clean up.  What do you thin them with?  Are they heavier?  Are regular paints able to be used or do they eat the foam?  I have had a couple people help out, but wanted a few more choises before I make my decision.  Also, I may buy a new airbrush, but want something that is affordable.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.

Paul LaChance