Help with radio choice, Possible firestorm!

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 25 14:09:47 AKDT 2004

Hey Glenn,

I'll chime in here. I got a Futaba 9UAP and flew it this season in masters
and I am very happy with it. In reality, both of the radios you mentioned
are great radios, so I don't think you can go wrong with either. If you have
more familiarity with one brand over the other, you may want to choose that
one. I think you will probably be able to program either one without much
trouble. Good luck next year!

Emory Schroeter.