Help with radio choice, Possible firestorm!

glenn Loud wildweasel07 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 08:51:39 AKDT 2004

As I am gearing up for getting back into pattern I want to upgrade to a
better transmitter as my old JR is dated and frankly worn out.
I was thinking of JR 8103 or Futaba 9UAP  either one I will have to buy
2 new PCM recievers and I only have JR servos in my soon to be backup
Icepoint.
(I will be getting new digitals for my soon to be Number 1  Icepoint. )
I will be flying 402 next year.

Rational disscussion allways welcome, lets not let this evolve into a
flame war please!

Thanks
Glenn Loud
Western mass dist 1