OS160 Engine mount

Randy randy10926 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 24 16:37:35 AKDT 2004

Gator is already on the Focus 1 and Focus 2 firewalls.  Gator Mounts are already widen out to fit the Webras.  Be interested in see how much more I need to grind out the Gator mounts to fit a OS 160.  Already spent hours with grinding discs removing beam material.  Think I am going to try it out and see.

Which nose ring are you using?

Randy