lightweight filler

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 16:52:07 AKDT 2004

Lee Davis says one way to make the stab removable on
the deluxe kit (wings and stab already sheeted) is to
cut a slot through the sheeting and into the foam deep
enough to bury the socket. Put the tube socket in in
one piece with a couple of hard tube supports tied to
the sheeting, glue and fill the slot, then cut the
stab apart. The filler has to be light, compatable
with foam, and sand easily. In the contruction photos
on the website, the same filler is also used to build
a small fillet on the center portion of the stab where
it exits the fuse.

http://www.omahawks.org/workshops/completed/ronwilliamstemptation/

getterflash at yahoo.com

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo