lightweight filler

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 16:49:41 AKDT 2004

I received Super Fil as a gift about a year ago from my good friend Nat P.
It's referenced as a super liteweight epoxy based filler in Aircraft Spruce and
 Specialty's catalog, page40. Part no 09-28250; a 1 qt kit is $16.45.

Mix ratio is 2:1, works extremely well, sticks to just about anything we
use, and sands similar to wallboard compound, easy. It is light yet strong and
feathers very finely. Designed for full sized aircraft apps and is just right
for ours.

MattK

Bob,
What kind of characteristics are you looking for in the filler  and exactly
how do plan to use it?

Verne