SUGGESTION---WAS (Suggestions for Sport Pattern 40 - 60 size plane)

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Oct 19 19:53:16 AKDT 2004

Just as a continuing point. I am looking at a Hanson Runaway that is
owned by a friend. He never competed with it, but just wanted a pattern
ship. Only flew it a few times, and when he did, I did the take offs and
landings. He has been trying to sell it for a year now, and I was just
looking at it today with the idea of buying it for winter flying off snow
with skiis, then putting floats on it for summer flying off water. Would
really ba great flyer for little money!

Terry T.

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:26:54 -0700 (PDT) Steven maxwell