Fw: Focus 11 Throw Controls [PMX:]

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Fri Oct 15 19:11:32 AKDT 2004

Jeff,
 Good to see you on the list Jeff! Come on, give yourself some credit - it
was windy at Black Dirt and you held the line OK. The big ships are very
nice to fly - a lot smoother than my little Kaos .40! I have Ed's old Focus
now so I'll have it easier. Hope to see you at a few contests next year! You
won't be able to beat me in Sportsman anymore because I've been "promoted"
to Intermediate (thanks to the Waterboro contest). Wish me luck!!!

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---