AMA PREZ Candidates

Larry Diamond lld613 at psci.net
Fri Oct 15 13:59:54 AKDT 2004

In my quest to figure out who I wanted to vote for, I finally came up with three questions for the candidates. Their individual Campaign Statements were very interesting, but did not address my concerns.

Please take a moment to look at my website WWW.DiamondRC.com. If you feel it worthy, please help me in notifying as many AMA members as possible.

I welcome any criticism / feedback off-line or on-line. Please keep in mind, I had no help and do not represent anyone. This was on my own...

I also need to thank each candidate for participating. The responses are cut and pasted and no censorship was involved. I took a little heat regarding my ignorance in voicing my opinion, but now I understand a bit more on how things may actually operate in the AMA. It was a learning experience for me...

If you have any thoughts on how I can get this to as many AMA members as I can, please let me know...

Larry Diamond
AMA 5024
NSRCA 3083