Fw: Focus 11 Throw Controls [PMX:]

Don Szczur dszczur at maranatha.net
Thu Oct 14 19:29:58 AKDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Don Szczur
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: Focus 11 Throw Controls [PMX:]

Focus I- I have this handy on my "crash card".  (i.e. before I started backing things up on the JR Datasafe program).  By the way, I can't say exactly, but when I spoke to Danny Snyder at the Don Lowe Masters and he indicated that all of the Datasafe settings are supposed to be available eventually on the Horizon/JR website for the "team JR" members airplanes.  That could be very helpful for inital setups, mixes, etc.

Wait a minute, I looked at the card- these are just the radio settings. You're looking for the throws, I'm sure.  Well, from memory, the elevator had more throw and the ailerons a little less (but have no idea why).  I'll search around for any other notes I have, but can't re-test (the plane is now sold to another gent. who is doing quite well with it, non-the less).  I'll see if I can measure these the next time I see him flying.

Don