YS 120

Peter Pennisi pentagon.systems at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 14 15:45:12 AKDT 2004

The 120 and 140 size engines are the same size, weight and about the same
power. The 140 has a slight edge in performance but it doesn't have to work
as hard to produce it. I flew a 120 size model with a 140L for many years.
It was an advantage as I never struggled for power. I am sure you can pick
up many 2nd L's and FZ at a good price.

Also parts are easier to get for the 140's and there is a very good
knowledge base around.

I am sure many other people will agree with this advice.

Peter

  _____