OS Engine Service/Hobby Services - parts

Bruno Cavalcanti brunofhc at terra.com.br
Wed Oct 13 08:11:01 AKDT 2004

Hi,
    Sorry for the last e-mail I sent to Pritch! I also found the OS parts for discontinued engines in the OS page!!! Sorry Pritch (and thank you!).
    John, it broke the base of the needle valve (on the carburetor body) and damaged the needle-valve itself, so I think I´ll need the carburetor body with a new needle. I´m waiting for a confirmation of parts in a hobby store I wrote last week. Didn´t try towerhobbies yet.
    If I can´t find it at stores I´ll write to you, ok?
See you, Bruno