OS Engine Service/Hobby Services

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Oct 12 20:47:31 AKDT 2004

Bruno,
 If you have no luck finding what you need, I have the manuals for both the
motor and the (non pumped) carb. The carb. is a type 7L if your motor
doesn't have a pump. The complete carb. is part #27781000. If you have a
pumper, the carb is a type 86. I don't have the manual for this one. If you
need individual part #'s for the 7L carb. , I have a breakdown of it. Let me
know what you need. Tower Hobbies may actually have the parts. Go to the
O.S. parts section and search for the numbers - you'd be surprised what you
find.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com