OS Engine Service/Hobby Services

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 07:58:50 AKDT 2004

Bill:
the story about Tony and Radio South hits home; there aren't many of us
in pattern that Tony hasn't rescued one way or the other; my stories are
so typical they doesn't need telling.  So, if you add his service ethos
to the fact of all he has done for pattern--well, you'd have to be
pretty dense if you couldn't figure out why he and Radio South have such
a devoted following.  Bill Glaze

Bill Glaze