Temptation

Ken Velez kvelez at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 13:06:17 AKDT 2004

  Jeff the red stuff you are using is lacquer base putty, it will be
attacked by the fuel proof paint products we use. What you need is a 2 part
finishing and blending putty. Most of this are  polyester based and you
might find some problems making it stick to epoxy based materials. Make sure
you scuff the areas good for proper adhesion. As far a the canopy I use
epoxy resin mixed with microballons aprox. to a 50/50 mix to make the
fillet.

Ken