Focus 11 Throw Controls

Pascale, Mike VPASCAL at citgo.com
Tue Oct 12 07:56:30 AKDT 2004

I am setting up my plane - can anyone tell me what would be the best
recommended throws for ailerons and elevator for the 1st flight?  Also, the
plans suggest a 1/2 degree positive in wing and a 1/4 degree negative in the
stabilizer - should I leave this setting or should I zero wing out for the
1st flight?  CG will be as per plans.  I can put dual rates in, but still
need a basis to start with.

Thanks,
Mike Pascale

computer.