bearings/fuel

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Oct 12 07:56:10 AKDT 2004

Mike,
They don't ...

Regards,
    Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications
111 Corporate Blvd.
South Plainfield, N.J. 07080
(908) 222-7817 phone
(908) 222-2392 fax
d.pappas at kodeos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: discussion-request at nsrca.org [mailto:discussion-request at nsrca.org]On Behalf Of Zoro1024 at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:37 AM
To: discussion at nsrca.org
Subject: Re: bearings/fuel

Could you give me some info as to why a soft mounted engine will trash the bearings quicker?  I've been running Hyde type A mounts without a nose ring on my DZ's for a couple of years now.  All of my engines have been back to YS and all have had the bearings changed, some twice. I didn't know that they were bad, thought maybe they changed them just because they were in there.  Did notice that the old ones they returned were always rusty.

Mike H.