Fw: Need Some TX Advice (long)

Chuck Wagoner chuckwagon at charter.net
Thu Oct 7 20:05:00 AKDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck Wagoner
To: Richard Hallett
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: Need Some TX Advice (long)

Richard,Thanks for your great response. 1. In my early days of competition and with normal health I switched from Orbit reeds to single stick proportional, then to two stick proportional-mode 2 and finally to mode 1 because I could easily score more points flying with mode 1. Then I started using trays and JR. This produced the highest scoring arrangement for me exactly for the reasons you cited:

"They now can reach the far side of the movements and give the same response to left and right side.  As a result their flying straightens out."

For now I am only 'flying' at the computer and with the aerofly professional sim, although I started with Real Flight. For rehab, I am flying one to three hours each day, seven out of seven and loving it! However, only the thumb-on-stick-without-tray mode 2 combo works for my present status.

Your comment about programming the Evo is interesting, because, to me, it is more logical than the 9Z.
Take Care, Chuck