AMA president

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Thu Oct 7 17:43:01 AKDT 2004

I have known Dave Matthewson for over 30 years. He was a competitor when
I met him, and since returning to the RC world about 10 years ago, he has
been a competetive flier in both pattern, and electric pylon.

He will most assuredly support the competition community, but you have to
remember that the competition community represents only abut 10% of the
membership, so he has to appeal to the masses.

I hope everyone on this list will seriously consider Dave Matthewson for
our next President!!

Terry T.