Practice tools

Daniel J. Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Thu Oct 7 07:55:05 AKDT 2004

The setup that I am running on my Formosa is, Hi-Max 2015 w/GWS D gear box
( 6.1 ratio ) 12x6 GWS slow flyer prop, Etech 3c Lipo packs & a castle
creation pheinox 25 speed control.  I gotta tell you, it can be a hand full.
The verticle is great, it will slow down nicley.  All in all, I can't
complain about the way that it flys.

Dan Hamlett