Resolution

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Tue Oct 5 15:09:17 AKDT 2004

MessageJeff,

Try to get as close to a 100% ATV that you can by making your control horn longer if you can.  If your maxed out there and cant change anything then limiting you control with dual rates or lower ATV.   Remember when you use dual rate or lower ATV;s you are also losing some of you resolution or total steps in the throw of the servo arm.  Always try the mechanical adjustment first. Then use the radio functions.

Wayne G.