Applying poly glue

ORLANDO FRETS ojfrets at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 3 11:52:35 AKDT 2004

Poly-U needs moisture to activate=. The higher the moisture the faster the
cure. But too much poly-urethane and you have a mess on your hands.
I generally moisten the skins and foam lightly with water. Apply the
polyurethane sparingly and with a piece of plastic make sure there is a
light skim coat of polyurethane all over the both surfaces. Work quickly
though as the urethane begins to work.
BTW, be sure to wear gloves.
Maybe we should read the label on the bottle before we use the stuff. I
think they are trying to tell us something.

ORLANDO FRETS
ojfrets at earthlink.net