Pull-Pull servos

Jim Ivey jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 30 14:44:50 AKST 2004

Guys
 Another discussion about pull-pull systems. I use pull-pull on the rudder and compared to the elevator servo the rudder servo gets worn and loose at the top bearing much quicker than the elevator servo.The cables are not too tight and are setup correctly so far as ackerman is concerned.The rudder being much bigger than the elevators may cause some of this problem. More momentum...
 I have used the JR top post brace before, but it can't be used with the 8411's without some mods.
 Any input or solutions?

TIA

Jim Ivey