Video card to support new AFP Delux flight simulator

Bob Kane getterflash at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 06:40:01 AKST 2004

I concur . . a card based on the nVidia 5200 w 128meg
is plenty for Realflight, you will be able to crank
everything up and enjoy smooth graphics. They run
about $50.

If on the otherhand, you want to play Doom 3 or Far
Cry along with Realflight, get a card based on the
nVidia 6800GT or 6800 Ultra ;)

=====
Bob Kane
getterflash at yahoo.com