5 Steps to Trimming a Pattern Plane

Chris Larson csl at direcway.com
Sun Nov 28 19:23:15 AKST 2004

I have been using this mix in practice the last couple weeks ( practicing
Intermediate and trying to learn the Advanced sequence ) and it has helped
me tremendously.  It does not take much.  I P-mixed in 3 degrees of down
elevator at high idle, and the downlines on stall turns, humptys, etc, are
arrow straight with no input. I notice it a little on the spin entry but
can't say as though it helps me there.   I am usually trying so hard to
stall the plane, I am using more "down" to push the nose up ( plane is
inverted ). I do also notice it slightly at landing, but its extremely easy
to compensate for.
Aircraft is a Typhoon 2 + 2, with OS 1.60, fyi.
Chris Larson
L & D Sales
209-274-2176 Office / Fax
209-304-0865 Cellular