5 Steps to Trimming a Pattern Plane

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sun Nov 28 19:06:21 AKST 2004

If I read both your commentaries correctly, the elevator mix when  at idle,
to help eliminate the up pitch of the down line, should also help  the inverted
spin entries. Particularly on a nose heavy plane (or one with  considerable
pos incidence), it seems to me that down elv mix at idle  should help both
conditions. What did i miss?

MattK

In a message dated 11/28/2004 9:34:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,