5 Steps to Trimming a Pattern Plane

Don Szczur dszczur at maranatha.net
Sun Nov 28 17:34:35 AKST 2004

Lance, thanks very much for the comments.  Bottom line is do what ever it takes to make the plane fly the way you want it to.  Mechanical, or electronic, or both. The vertical stab helps to stabilize in neg spin entry, and because I fly nose heavy, I don't feel the extra down mix in a spin entry.  Now, realize I don't have very much mix in... so that is less of an overall factor.

Don