Video card to support new AFP Delux flight simulator

randy home email randy10926 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 13:21:02 AKST 2004

I have different computers with the nVidia video cards with 64, 128 and
256 MB of video RAM.  The last is an over-clocked model.  Yes it makes
things sing, but it is hard to tell the difference when using my real
flight program.  But I have been running into programs that will not
install if you have less than 64MB; so I would upgrade from the 32MB card.

Randy