Elev. Pull pull Question

George Kennie geobet at gis.net
Fri Nov 26 08:22:01 AKST 2004

Bob,
That sounds backward to me. If the bolt on the further traveling
half is further forward, then it should be going over-center sooner
generating less linear travel than the half on the other side. My
bet is on the inboard hinge slot not centered (low) on that side. On
mine I had some off center hinge slots.
Georgie