wing tip shape (now surface hinging)

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 06:44:35 AKST 2004

Ted, in my experience it makes no difference as long as the horn is located
correctly to produce symmetrical throw top and bottom. More difficult to do
that  with a top hinged surface than a center hinged surface, so be aware of
this  pitfall. Yet, the top hinged surface is much easier to seal than a center
hinged  surface, so there are always compromises in everything we do.

Personally, I always center hinge my surfaces.

MattK

In a message dated 11/26/2004 10:35:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,